Audit Manager-Services And Functions Hsbc In
Secretary Job in Depew, New York : NY 14043
Looking for Secretary Jobs? See currently available Secretary job openings on secretary.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
secretary.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any secretary job . We provide job resources for Secretary positions throughout the industry. secretary.jobs.net also provides Secretary jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Secretary by either city or state.
secretary.jobs.net is a secretary job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Secretary jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your secretary job search on secretary.jobs.net today.
Audit Manager-Services And Functions
Audit Manager-Services And Functions Job Description
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Global Digital Business Services (DBS) Operations and Global Functions Audit team, in the role of Audit Manager, based in Buffalo, NY.
As our Audit Manager, you will lead general audit activities across DBS Operations and Global Functions, to include payments, cash and cheque operations, payment investigations, third party management, procurement, communications, company secretary, and human resources activities. You will provide independent, objective assurance over the Group's internal control framework and assist business line management by bringing a detailed, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Our purpose - Opening up a world of opportunity - explains why we exist. We're here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We're bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to build a better world - for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
Here's what you can expect in a typical day as an Audit Manager:
* Manages general audit activities for assigned segments across DBS Operations and Global Functions.
* Coordinates monitoring and continual assessment of strategic, regulatory, resilience and other risks from operations and functions activities.
* Confirms compliance monitoring and internal controls are in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with Company and regulatory standards.
* Identifies audit process improvements to increase productivity, efficiency and contribution to economic profit without impacting effectiveness.
* Manages the audit process of identifying and evaluating risk and assessing the adequacy, effectiveness and compliance of internal controls utilized to contain risks. Communicate significant issues to executive and senior management and make appropriate recommendations.
* Designs and executes the audit scope for assigned segments and recommends related overall audit plan coverage and drives the coordination and collaboration of a consistent delivery of audit work across the Global Businesses and Global Functions.
* Validates issues, and creates supporting documentation.
* Maintains current knowledge of business, organizational, audit and technological changes as well as pertinent internal and regulatory policy and procedural requirements to ensure audit integrity, process innovation and service quality.
* Ensures value-added audit work is completed in accordance with Audit Instruction Manual (AIM) requirements.
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $84,774 and $131,933.
The final fixed pay offer will depend on the candidate and a number of variables, including but not limited to, role responsibilities, skill set, depth of experience and education, licensing/certification requirements, internal relativity, and specific work location.
At HSBC, our overall goal is to provide a competitive Total Reward Package, with an appropriate mix of fixed pay, and variable pay, as part of an employee's overall total compensation and benefits. Variable pay generally takes the form of discretionary, annual awards (sometimes referred to as a "bonus"). Additionally, HSBC offers a wide range of competitive and flexible benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
You should apply today if you have:
* Minimum of 5 to 8 years proven and progressive audit experience or equivalent.
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, related field or equivalent experience.
* Strong managerial skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills.
* Broad knowledge of the Company, Group and financial services industry, business supported and the regulatory framework they operate in.
* Solid understanding of the business, risks and related controls within areas of responsibility.
* Ability to apply technology or expertise to business issues or operational problems.
* Knowledge and experience of best practices from other financial institutions would be a plus.
* Professional certification (s) preferred.
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC's engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You'll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Depew Secretary Job
Audit Manager-Services And Functions Job Requirements
Apply to this Depew Secretary Job
See all Secretary Jobs | Secretary Jobs in New York | Secretary Jobs in Depew, New York