Firearms Sales Associate Cabela's - 3.4 Cheektowaga, NY Apply Now Job Details Part-time Estimated: $26,000 - $35,000 a year 1 day ago Benefits Paid time off 401(k) Vision insurance Qualifications Writing skills Inventory control Communication skills Customer service Computer literacy Full Job Description Position summary:
Responsible for maintaining a complete, thorough and accurate firearms inventory for the retail location to include the acquisition and disposition of firearms within federal legal requirements.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Organizes and maintains firearms in all locations within the retail store to include Gun Counter, Fine Gun Room, Gunsmith department and all firearms storage areas.
3) Insures 4473 forms are completed thoroughly and accurately
4) Controls access in and out of the Gun Vault
5) Completes all ATF Gun Traces on or off site as requested
6) Ships and / or transfers firearms as requested
7) Receives incoming firearms and / or black powder using A&D log books and electronic A&D system. Verifies gun accuracy to Receiving document
8) Sets and maintains all ads related to firearms
9) Conducts monthly firearms audits
10) Assists with training of store associates as requested by the GM or Ops Support Reg. Mgr.
11) Contacts customers via telephone, certified mail or e-mail concerning necessary corrections to 4473 forms to keep the retail location in compliance with the ATF
12) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
identifying and evaluating customers' needs
making product recommendations based off of this analysis
promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
13) Follows all Company policies and procedures
14) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
Education and/or Experience
Previous experience with Inventory Control procedures preferred
Prior knowledge and experience with firearms preferred
Stays abreast of all ATF laws and regulations
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Basic computer knowledge and math skills
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Well organized and detail oriented
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
401k Retirement Savings
Bass Pro Cares Fund
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at [email protected]
Cabela's Apply Now